CHRISTINE'S BLOG

Welcome! I love to write, and I love sharing what I write with my readers. I vary my style as much as I can-posting events, creative non-fiction, prose and poetry and the occasional video. Enjoy!

Miigwetch

Christine

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Writing As A Way of Healing:

books.jpg

Writing as a Way of Healing by Louise DeSalvo is a great book if you choose to write as a way of healing. Writing as a Way of Healing author Louise DeSalvo reveals "how anyone can use writing as a way to heal the emotional and physical wounds that are an inevitable part of life."

This book includes valuable advice and practical techniques to guide and inspire both experienced and beginning writers.

( I love this book because my healing tool has been through my writing and without writing, I think I would be lost) 

No comments: