CHRISTINE'S BLOG

Welcome! I love to write, and I love sharing what I write with my readers. I vary my style as much as I can-posting events, creative non-fiction, prose and poetry and the occasional video. Enjoy!

Miigwetch

Christine

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Prompts that I Found to Get out of Writing Blocks

Prompts for the Week

If you need to jumpstart your journaling, these prompts will give you a fresh perspective and (hopefully) help your mental journey to new territory. Here are the rules:

First, read the prompt and ponder it a minute.

Second, get writing. Don't stop. Even if you can't think of anything, keep the fingers moving.

Third, write a minimum of one page per prompt.

Let's get started:

This summer I want to...

If I were a book, my title would be...

I am the wind. This is what I'm thinking...

I am lightening. I want to...

If I could control the weather, I would...

My name is Earth. Here is my wish for you...

I am the color green. Tell me about myself...

No comments: