CHRISTINE'S BLOG

Welcome! I love to write, and I love sharing what I write with my readers. I vary my style as much as I can-posting events, creative non-fiction, prose and poetry and the occasional video. Enjoy!

Miigwetch

Christine

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Indigenous Writer's Gathering-Panel on Narratives of Reconnection: Blood Memory through Theatre and Poetry











Below is the link to the recording I took of the 1st panel at the 6th Annual Indigenous Writer's Gathering at First Nations House at the University of Toronto.  Columpa Bobb and Giles Benaway  speak about "Narratives of Reconnection: Blood Memory through Theatre and Poetry."



https://soundcloud.com/christine1973-1/6thannualindigenouswritersgath



As this is my first podcast recording,  if any of YOU, my readers have any suggestions to improve these types of posts, please feel free to contact me. I'm always looking at trying new things for my blog and feedback really helps! Miigwetch!

No comments: