CHRISTINE'S BLOG

Welcome! I love to write, and I love sharing what I write with my readers. I vary my style as much as I can-posting events, creative non-fiction, prose and poetry and the occasional video. Enjoy!

Miigwetch

Christine

Saturday, March 2, 2013

CALL OUT For Writers to Contribute to My "Beyond the Books" Column with Shameless Magazine



 Call For First Nations/Inuit Metis Writers for "Beyond the Books" Column with Shameless Magazine









Are you interested in contributing to my "Beyond the Books" column with Shameless Magazine? 


 If so, I am looking for First Nations/Inuit/Metis writers who would like to contribute to the Fall issue of Shameless Magazine on the issue of Sports.

Topics Include:

Racism in Team Mascots

Relationship between Nationalism and Sport

History of Lacrosse- 


If any of these topics appeal to you, please contact me at cmcfarlane@shamelessmag.com

Chi Miigwetch!


No comments: