CHRISTINE'S BLOG

Welcome! I love to write, and I love sharing what I write with my readers. I vary my style as much as I can-posting events, creative non-fiction, prose and poetry and the occasional video. Enjoy!

Miigwetch

Christine

Friday, September 30, 2011

CALLING GUEST WRITERS TO MY BLOG

I have decided that once a month I would like to feature one to two guest posts on my blog. To add variety to what I already focus on,  I am looking for a variety of genres-poetry, fiction, creative non-fiction from fellow First Nations, Metis, Inuit writers.

If you are interested, please feel free to email me at chrissy.mcfarlane@gmail.com

I am hoping that this experiment will take my blog to a different level, and engage more readers. Please pass the word around!

Chi miigwetch

Christine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Christine,

I would love to post a poem, or a short little story, but I write in a whole different world haha, I am doing the same I have people writing some beer articles for me haha,

Let me know would love to help ypu out!!

Roy