CHRISTINE'S BLOG

Welcome! I love to write, and I love sharing what I write with my readers. I vary my style as much as I can-posting events, creative non-fiction, prose and poetry and the occasional video. Enjoy!

Miigwetch

Christine

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Looking for A New Apartment for October 1, 2013





I'm looking for a new apartment for October 1st, 2013. Ideally a bachelr or a junior one bedroom. I prefer my own living space, no roommates or nothing shared. I can go up to $750 with utilities included.

I would prefer the east side, as I have lived on Pape and Danforth for the last three years and love this area however if there are any centrally located apartments, I will consider them. I would like the place to have a full bathroom, with a bathtub and a kitchen with a fully functioning stove (I've had only stove tops in my last two places.)

Any links, leads, or tips are greatly appreciated!

Chi Miigwetch!

No comments: