CHRISTINE'S BLOG

Welcome! I love to write, and I love sharing what I write with my readers. I vary my style as much as I can-posting events, creative non-fiction, prose and poetry and the occasional video. Enjoy!

Miigwetch

Christine

Monday, January 2, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

MAY ALL THAT YOU WISH FOR
AND MORE 
COME TRUE FOR ALL OF YOU

AND

CHI MIIGWETCH

FOR FOLLOWING AND READING
MY BLOG!!


With the New Year now upon us, I am hoping to continue the same types of posting, varying from journalistic articles, poetry, prose and memoir, and switching things up here and there with guest posts one or two times a month, depending on the feedback I get. If anyone is interested in guest posting, please email me at chrissy.mcfarlane@gmail.com

If anyone would like works reviewed, dvd, books, cd's  etc, also please contact me. I am more than happy to put a review here on my blog. I do have a number of book reviews planned for the month of January, some new stuff that has been given to me, and a couple of older books that I didn't get around to before 2011 was out. 

Again, Happy New Year!

No comments: