CHRISTINE'S BLOG

Welcome! I love to write, and I love sharing what I write with my readers. I vary my style as much as I can-posting events, creative non-fiction, prose and poetry and the occasional video. Enjoy!

Miigwetch

Christine

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gladys Radek-Walk4Justice- Top Ten Finalist for Social Change Category in CBC News Champions of Change Contest- Vote to show your support!

       Canada's Champions of Change is a contest the whole country wins. This unique program celebrating volunteerism, hosted by Mark Kelley of Connect with Mark Kelley, is a CBC News production in association with Outpost Magazine. More than $100 000 in donations will go to the winners' charities from Manulife Financial.


Have questions? Contact Champions of Change.

Courtesy of www.cbc.ca/change/

P.S. I recently posted a story on my blog in regards to Gladys, I will be re posting it once it has been published via the news media outlets I have sent it to... Chi miigwetch..

No comments: