CHRISTINE'S BLOG

Welcome! I love to write, and I love sharing what I write with my readers. I vary my style as much as I can-posting events, creative non-fiction, prose and poetry and the occasional video. Enjoy!

Miigwetch

Christine

Monday, September 15, 2014

Events

-->



Saturday, September 20, 2014-10am-4:30pm-The S.W.E.E.T. Success Experience Live Event with Brenda McIntyre-Medicine Song Woman @ Dovercourt House, Main Floor Studio, 805 Dovercourt Rd Tickets available at  http://ah133.infusionsoft.com

Saturday September 20, 2014-7pm-10pm- Drum Journey Circle@ the Life Loft, 390 Dupont Street, Suite 201


Sunday, September 21, 2014-11am-6pm-The Word On The Street, Toronto's Book and Magazine Festival. Join us for our 25th festival! We are Canada's largest, one-day, literary festival. Each year, we turn Queen's Park Circle into a book and magazine lover's paradise by showcasing Canada's hottest new books and authors, as well as the best Canadian magazines!
To see a full festival schedule, visit: http://www.thewordonthestreet.ca/wots/toronto/whatson/intro.



September 27, 2014- 3pm-The Centre for Aboriginal Initiatives Presents Cara Krmpotich: Repatriation and the Force of Family. Main Activities Hal, Multi Faith Centre, 2nd Floor, 569 Spadina Avenue




 

No comments: