CHRISTINE'S BLOG

Welcome! I love to write, and I love sharing what I write with my readers. I vary my style as much as I can-posting events, creative non-fiction, prose and poetry and the occasional video. Enjoy!

Miigwetch

Christine

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Bump and Jump With Shameless Magazine- 3rd Fundraiser dance party on December 4, 2013


On December 4, 2013- Please come out to support Shameless Magazine's 3rd Fundraiser at the Gladstone Hotel. Melody Bar is just around the corner.

Shameless Magazine event organizers are super excited to announce they'll be having 2 rad-as-heck DJs spinning all night. DJ cyborgmonkey and DJ Lizzy Mercier will be spinning a radical mixture of riot grrrl/house/synthpop/electropunk and Minneapolis Sound (think Prince but weirder)/'90s hip hop/R&B/New Wave all night!

Proceeds will be going to Shameless Magazine a volunteer-run alt mag for teen girls & trans youth

As always this is a pay-what-you-can event (suggested donation $5) and is 19+

No comments: