CHRISTINE'S BLOG

Welcome! I love to write, and I love sharing what I write with my readers. I vary my style as much as I can-posting events, creative non-fiction, prose and poetry and the occasional video. Enjoy!

Miigwetch

Christine

Monday, September 23, 2013

East End Against Line 9 Meeting-September 24, 2013


Line 9 and the Rouge Valley Park
Wednesday, September 25, 6:45-8:45pm. @ Community Centre 55, 97 Main Street, Toronto, ON


You are invited to the East End Against Line 9 meeting to hear the Friends of the Rouge River Watershed explain why the valley needs to be protected from the tar sands and Line 9. 

They have worked for decades on behalf of our wonderful Rouge valley. But now Enbridge wants to pipe tar sands through the valley, across many vulnerable watercourses. 

(a short walk south of Main Street station or go three stops south on Main St. bus)

For more information please email :

eastendnotar@gmail.com

No comments: