CHRISTINE'S BLOG

Welcome! I love to write, and I love sharing what I write with my readers. I vary my style as much as I can-posting events, creative non-fiction, prose and poetry and the occasional video. Enjoy!

Miigwetch

Christine

Monday, April 9, 2012

April 16, 2012- Indigenous Waves CIUT 89.5FM Membership Drive


Monday April 16, 2012-Indigenous Waves CIUT 89.5 FM Membership Drive

Please show your support for Indigenous Waves! First Nations House of the University of Toronto's Radio Show

This is a phone in or online event.

Indigenous Waves Radio needs your support so that we can keep doing what we do best-delivering diverse and dynamic Indigenous content representing local and global Indigenous voices.

Twice a year CIUT reaches out to listeners for support and this coming Monday, April 16, Indigenous Waves Radio needs our listeners to let CIUT and the CIUT listening community know how important Indigenous Waves Radio is. Please donate whatever you can by calling 416-946-7800 or 1-888-204-8976 between 4 and 5pm EST Monday April 16 or donate anytime on the CIUT secure server. Just be sure to let them know you are supporting Indigenous Waves Radio.


No comments: