CHRISTINE'S BLOG

Welcome! I love to write, and I love sharing what I write with my readers. I vary my style as much as I can-posting events, creative non-fiction, prose and poetry and the occasional video. Enjoy!

Miigwetch

Christine

Friday, March 16, 2012

EVENT: THE NATIVE STUDENT'S ASSOCIATION ELECTIONS

COMMENCING MARCH 23, 2012

People interested in holding a leadership position on the NSA for the 2012/2013 academic year as well as electors should attend an important meeting on Friday March 23, 2012 in the First Nations House Lounge at 12:30pm.

Meeting Agenda:

1) Elder teaching on the roles and responsibilities of the clan leader positions
2) Discuss the elections process
3) Discuss future activities for the NSA

Lunch will be provided at noon.

For more information please contact the NSA at nsa.exec@utoronto.ca

No comments: