CHRISTINE'S BLOG

Welcome! I love to write, and I love sharing what I write with my readers. I vary my style as much as I can-posting events, creative non-fiction, prose and poetry and the occasional video. Enjoy!

Miigwetch

Christine

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I Am:

By: Christine McFarlane

I am a writer. When I put pen to paper, my thoughts become alive, and dance across the page. This is the gift that the Creator has chosen and given to me.

I am a writer. I may come across as emotional and blasé but really that isn't me. That's the shield I have learned to use because I often wear my heart upon my sleeve.

Ask me to write an article, a poem or a piece of prose, and I let my voice scream and be heard.

I am a writer and I am proud to have found the gift that helps to define just one part of me. 

This is my gift to you from me.

No comments: