CHRISTINE'S BLOG

Welcome! I love to write, and I love sharing what I write with my readers. I vary my style as much as I can-posting events, creative non-fiction, prose and poetry and the occasional video. Enjoy!

Miigwetch

Christine

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

ONCE AGAIN-CALL OUT FOR INDIGENOUS BLOGGERS


CALL OUT FOR INDIGENOUS BLOGGERS
“Shameless is feminist magazine for teen girls and trans youth. Our print magazine is produced three times a year and is distributed throughout Canada, and we host an active feminist blog dealing with issues in ways that are accessible to youth.”

As editor of both the "Beyond the Books" column and a Blog Editor for Shameless Magazine, I'm looking for writers of all ages to contribute on a regular basis for the upcoming new blog on Shameless’ new website.
Ideally I am looking for bloggers who can contribute to the blog with either one or two posts a month. If this is feasible for you-please send your pitches my way. I'm looking at all things Indigenous- is there something you want to write about that is going on in the Indigenous community or that you feel passionate about and want to voice? I want to hear from YOU!
In your pitches, please write a short statement of what you would be interested in writing about and/or list three blog posts that you would like to see in the next three months. No experience is necessary as I am open to working with writers of all experience levels.



** Note: Shameless is also run on 100% volunteer power, so at this time we are not in a position to pay our bloggers or contributors (and staff aren’t paid either)… but please don’t let this stop you. We want to hear from you and hear your ideas!

No comments: