CHRISTINE'S BLOG

Welcome! I love to write, and I love sharing what I write with my readers. I vary my style as much as I can-posting events, creative non-fiction, prose and poetry and the occasional video. Enjoy!

Miigwetch

Christine

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Come to Shameless Magazine's 2nd Annual Silent Auction-Monday December 9, 2013


Monday, December 9, 2013-6pm-9pm- Shameless Magazine Presents: Second Annual Silent Auction Fundraiser Gala

We hope you can join us for an amazing evening in support of Shameless, an award-winning progressive magazine for teen girls and trans youth.

Come bid on some incredible items, enjoy excellent music (featuring DJ Betti Forde), food (courtesy of the Afghan Women’s Catering Group) and drinks (with thanks to Black Oak Beer) and help support our volunteer-run magazine for teen girls and trans youth.

Taking place at Centre for Social Innovation, Annex (720 Bathurst Street) Toronto

No comments: