CHRISTINE'S BLOG

Welcome! I love to write, and I love sharing what I write with my readers. I vary my style as much as I can-posting events, creative non-fiction, prose and poetry and the occasional video. Enjoy!

Miigwetch

Christine

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Event Posting- Violence No More with Andrea Smith and Families of Sisters in Spirit April 29 in Toronto or via Live Stream

 EVENT:

U of T

April 29, 2013- Violence No More with Andrea Smith and Families of Sisters in Spirit in Toronto or via Live Stream

Where: U of T @ OISE 252 Bloor Street. West

Time: 7:30pm-9:30pm

No More Silence and the Women and Gender Studies Institute at the University of Toronto with the support of the Native Youth Sexual Health Network Present:

A Discussion on decolonizing ways forward to end violence against Indigenous Women with Cherokee Scholar/Activist, Andrea Smith, Bridget Tolley and Kristen Gilchrist of Families of Sisters in Spirit.

Special Guests: Lisa Yellow-Quill (Vancouver) and Sarah Hunt (Victoria) will also be present

This event will be live streamed courtesy of Rabble TV.

Find the link here:

http://rabble.ca/whatsup/violence-no-more

For further information on this event-please visit the Facebook page-No More Violence



No comments: