CHRISTINE'S BLOG

Welcome! I love to write, and I love sharing what I write with my readers. I vary my style as much as I can-posting events, creative non-fiction, prose and poetry and the occasional video. Enjoy!

Miigwetch

Christine

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Poem- Until We Meet Again







By: Christine McFarlane

My heart
beats faster

when I think of you

I think of your smile
and how it made me
feel alive

and want to
 smile too

I remember your laugh
and how we laughed 
together

The moments 
we had
that only the two of us
could understand

There are memories
I can never erase

I wish
you were here

On this earthly plane
but you're long gone

Its been eight years
that's hard to believe
 but you're never far
from my mind
or thoughts

 You
are forever
 etched
into my heart
and memory

Until 
we meet again








No comments: